Wednesday 9 February 2011

OWL SPLINTERS


























During last week's CTM festival here in Berlin I wanted to go see Svarte Greiner aka. Erik Skodvin play at HBC with a few other artists from his Miasmah label, but, as is too often the case, I decided I couldn't allow myself to afford it this time. You see, even though I'm not overly familiar with them, I wanted to see them because Svarte Greiner is half of the duo that ha released maybe my all-time favourite ambient album; Deaf Center - Pale Ravine

AND NOW THEY ARE RELEASING THEIR SECOND ALBUM: OWL SPLINTERS

You can listen to it in its entirety via Type, which is what I'm doing at this very moment. First impressions would suggest it might be as good as Pale Ravine.

Shhh. Get quietly excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment