Saturday 22 January 2011



Here's a mix of ten songs I like! If this little blog project proves to be something I keep doing, I will probably upload some themed ten song mixes from time to time, whether the theme is 'music I like', 'songs with the word coffee in the title' or 'music released on matinee records in 2003'.

This first one has a few songs I should have included on my 2010 summary CDs, whether they were left out because I heard them too late or missed them completely. But other than that, the only theme is that I like it and has listened to these tracks a lot lately. 

HAHA SOUNDS 2011.01

WEEKEND - COMA SUMMER
YOUNG PRISMS - IF YOU WANT TO
PANDIT - ARTICHOKE
PURE ECSTASY - EASY
WEED HOUNDS - HARD DRIVIN’
CREEPING WEEDS - LONG WAY DOWN
FOUR EYES - CITY FEELING
OUTDOOR MINERS - TWELVE HUNDRED DOLLARS
LOWER DENS - ROSIE
CROCODILES - ALL MY HATE AND MY HEXES ARE FOR YOU


mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment